Home > Forum > Topic

Listening to King Crimson and playing Starfield

ShadowBlade 147 days ago
Destruktion of Light is pretty rad too. I've playing Starfield. It's just Fallout in space. I enjoy it okay, but it has moments when it just feels like "bitch work" the game.

NorthFromHere 147 days ago
So many good albums. Red, Discipline, Lizard, the list goes on.

plaguestricken 147 days ago
Dude, I'm digging Starfield. Took a few hours for it to latch on but it's aiight.

Inkongudunk 147 days ago
It's slow going until you get out there, get a better ship, do faction missions, set up bases etc

shitinyourhand 147 days ago
Do you walk through everything slowly? With goofy rigid movement?

plaguestricken 146 days ago
I don't f*ck with the ship piloting, ship building or base building at all. Ain't nobody got time for that. Just knocking out missions and it's fun. Another janky Bethesda game with a new skin but it's cool.

simon_belmont 146 days ago
Starless and bible black is a good one too. I don't think that was mentioned.

plaguestricken 146 days ago
This thread is now about Starfield so cut that shit out.

simon_belmont 146 days ago
Castlevania 2>

starship 146 days ago
This is a total waste of time guy. Instead of wasting time playing this absolute trash building your inventory you could instead be using irl points towards getting your life back on track.

Inkongudunk 146 days ago
I use a boost pack, so I like skip/fly/jump around everywhere. And I use the surface map to fast travel constantly

Inkongudunk 146 days ago
But I also got a suit that allows you to still move around while over encumbered and have a big ass ship with 3k cargo

ShadowBlade 146 days ago
Building an outpost on Erath, and listening to "Peace Sells....But Who's Buying". Both terrible decisions in retrospect.

starship 146 days ago
ShadowGayde

ShadowBlade 146 days ago
Shouldn't you be handing out pamphlets somewhere?