Home > Forum > Topic

A limited edition Lambgoat shirt is available only at Furnace Fest '22

kort 75 days ago
lurk do you really think people will want to endorse a website that supports racism misogyny and homophobia

evan 75 days ago
How the f this shirt doesn't have a typo or misspelled word is beyond me. Up your game Lurk. If you're going to tank the site, tank the shirt, too.

simon_belmont 75 days ago
Lol

lurkcity 75 days ago
noted, ill fix it

VodkaVeins 75 days ago
Get your dick sucked backstage by a scene slut in this tshirt

easyhateoven 75 days ago
lamg0th

moonknife 75 days ago
the design kinda makes it hard for the word to read correctly imo, what band is it?

Jethro Tull, I believe

Conduit 75 days ago
Should have been shaft's corpse on the front instead of some dude jumping through the air. It's what he would have wanted.

So you mean Shat?

*Do Lurk's wearing off on me

PatrickBateman 75 days ago
kort 4 hours ago lurk do you really think people will want to endorse a website that supports racism misogyny and homophobia If it doesn't support racism misogyny and homophobia… why would you support it? *just cool it with the antisemitic remarks

lurkcity 75 days ago
moonknife 59 minutes ago the design kinda makes it hard for the word to read correctly imo, what band is it? unearth

Conduit 75 days ago
simon_belmont 4 hours ago So you mean Shat? Yeah. Point being that shirt design is meaningless.

nothinlefttogive 75 days ago
'member those Trump/Pence shirts & posters where the T is penetrating the P? I kinda want one of those!