Home > Forum > Topic

I stopped going to the discord.

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
Nah. I removed it from my PC and phone. Also disabled my account. You can see that if you go there. I'm not in there. At all.

Inkongudunk 166 days ago
I don't know how any of that works, but alright

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
If I wanted to hear bitching I'd listen to the bitch I pushed a year ago against a car

Inkongudunk 166 days ago
In the parlance of the times: weird flex, but ok

lurkcity 166 days ago
Welcome back d0t and this was hilarious because it's so true… Not a knock to EVERYONE there but the people who sit there and bitch for 10 plus hours a day about some dude who bought a website are the same people who are too scared to come here for fear of exposure. Literally. Middle aged men sounding like a girl who just got broke up with. f*cking sad. Also hilarious that amber got all pissed about me deleting his post that he left and started a discord just so he could gatekeep and go ban happy. I'm also most positive he has kicked out or banned more people than I have… cause my number is 0

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
I hope you ban me someday. I'm a loose cannon man. Lol

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
Also I never really left Lurk. I admittedly went to a place where everyone I conversed with went. And then realized it's trash city.

lurkcity 166 days ago
Oh I don't mind if you did, just saying welcome back. All those f*cking chuckleheads are welcomed back too.

Jemenez_Cricket 166 days ago
While beating off in the shower this morning I suddenly remembered I hadnt posted here in a bit

skinsuit 166 days ago
Been gone for a month, and the pathetic jewboy still can't stop talking about me. f*cking cumgargler. Pathetic.

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
Shut the f*ck up you gay ass retard.

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
And you haven't been gone. You were posting as starship. Just shut the f*ck up. You're a gay.

skinsuit 166 days ago
Nope. Starship is not me. Just gonna say it once. I am not that poster.

skinsuit 166 days ago
_d0thack_ 1 minute ago Shut the f*ck up you gay ass retard. Reported for homophobia.

_d0thack_ 166 days ago
Report me. Think I give a f*ck you gay ASS gay? I'll dox you again. Just shut the f*ck up.