Home > Forum > Topic

I think I stumbled across a black metal record I like

easyhateoven 8/1/2022 1:25:34 PM
digging Uada and Mgła thus far. i gotta be in the mood for black metal, but i like this. UG got me into Ferriterium a while back i think and i love that band

oillipolo 8/1/2022 2:03:19 PM
easyhateoven 33 minutes ago digging Uada and Mgła thus far. i gotta be in the mood for black metal, but i like this. UG got me into Ferriterium a while back i think and i love that band Ferriterium are excellent. Raido is a beast and his other projects are also great.

7billiondead 8/1/2022 2:13:14 PM
Didn't mean to chap asses. It's just not black metal.

simon_belmont 8/1/2022 2:18:36 PM
I mean this is getting like nitpicky and stuff but I think it's black metal at it's base. But it definitely explores a number of other things as well. I think that's what I like about it. I'm curious, if you wouldn't call it "black metal" what would you call it?

7billiondead 8/1/2022 3:39:00 PM
What do you call deafheaven? I lump them all together. Mgla definitely being the best of the group.

simon_belmont 8/1/2022 3:44:00 PM
I haven't really listened to deafheaven. I know they are supposed to be "hipster post-black metal" or whatever. I don't know, man.

7billiondead 8/1/2022 5:32:38 PM
That's what I'd lump those bands into, like wolves in the throne room. Deafheaven gets too weird for me. I prefer black metal with a deathy tinge. The "real" shit is too nerdy for me. This band rips though https://youtu.be/DfcZD2WAuto

easyhateoven 8/2/2022 7:43:40 AM
oillipolo 17 hours ago easyhateoven 33 minutes ago digging Uada and Mgła thus far. i gotta be in the mood for black metal, but i like this. UG got me into Ferriterium a while back i think and i love that band Ferriterium are excellent. Raido is a beast and his other projects are also great. will be checking out his other projects today. thank you