Home > Forum > Topic

The Nu Lambgoat.com

rick_tocchet 203 days ago
If Limp Bizkit and the Gaylous Cowboyz are on the front page ever again. I am logging out forever. Have fun losing all your news clicks from my stalkers and people that want to try and make fun of me. Post some real news not some poser ass shit that sucks complete ass.

B__DAWG 203 days ago
no ones gonna be posting in a month. you'll see

evil_hero 203 days ago
the new owner thinks the callous doughboys are spazzy fun

lurkcity 203 days ago
Rick you don't have to worry. Nothing is changing. If anything we're leaning more into the underground. But for as much as you love FL you sure hate the best band from our state a lot. 😉

RAGINGFUCKMAN 203 days ago
the underground lmfao

yeah bud where's the best metalcore scene right now? what's the standard sound italian metalcore is puttin out bud?

thetowerofrome 203 days ago
Wow you are f*cking stupid and pathetic lurk

this f*cking pussy says fear factory vocals are too heavy for him. leaning into the underground? who? you or the f*ckin suburbanites from Florida, where aside from DM bands being HOUSED in Tampa, and a short period where it was a definite active scene, Florida is f*cking trash bud.

B__DAWG 203 days ago
Morbid angel? Tom petty?

B__DAWG 203 days ago
Nasty savage?

you know, bud, the underground bud, emo rap, djent drill rapcore...the underground bud

Belmont, you ready to review the new Machine Gun Kelly bud?

thetowerofrome 203 days ago
Lol

B__DAWG 203 days ago
It's gonna be a disaster

simon_belmont 203 days ago
Nothing will change on my end. Nobody is going to tell me what to review. I'll keep writing about the same shit no one else really cares about. Really nothing is going to change around here. Like I said, Webby was pretty checked out, so the only change you may see is actually more content. Lurk seems to have his shit together in that regard. He's a really bad poster here, no doubt, but I interact with him off the board and he's not that bad. Here, yeah, he's terrible.