Home > Forum > Topic

Conservatism is the new punk rock

God 35 days ago
Just because SJW's are annoying, doesn't mean conservatives don't need to be completely dismantled as a political organization. They f*ck the economy just the same with spending. Probably because at the legislative level of money, the more money you have running through your decisions, the more likely you will profit before it inflates. They stand against things, never for them. They use whataboutism then vote against their whatabouts. They're the worst aspects of boomer culture and deserve guns in their mouth in front of their children.

carveyournamein 35 days ago
Lauren Boebert is the Kim Gordon of conservatism?

thetowerofrome 35 days ago
Lol

Inkongudunk 35 days ago
Conservatism is a political ideology, not a political party (Republicans, libertarians, etc) Good luck dismantling the organization of an idea #trollfail

God 35 days ago
Ideas can be dismantled.

Inkongudunk 35 days ago
Lol, it's ok to admit you flubbed up

God 35 days ago
I don't do definitions. I create definitions

Inkongudunk 35 days ago
That's a dangerous, trind-esque world to live in

evil_hero 35 days ago
lol

God 35 days ago
I am socially liberal and economically liberal with other people's money

RAGINGFUCKMAN 35 days ago
whats it called when i believe in freedom of choice, expression, speech and finances, but only so the societal ecosystem around me decays to a place where I can buy some syrian mercenaries and rule it with an iron fist? is that green party politics??

RAGINGFUCKMAN 35 days ago
you can buy the services of a syrian mercenary for $7K USD a month. webmaster should hire one to do the vanflip, probably end up being the most knowledgeable and best host it's ever had.