Home > Forum > Topic

just a couple of lurkcity facts

ej 48 days ago
since he thinks me playing some vid games is a waste of time: Twitter Bio: Scene Stepdad. Head of Media & Vanflip Host for @lambgoat. Casual Runner. Marketing, Design, Breakdowns, & Solos. Joined: 3/2009 Total Tweets: 20,200+ Tweet (6/8): Finally cracked the 700 followers glass ceiling! it took you 13 YEARS to amass 700 followers on twitter? and how many of those are bands and band members trying to get you to give them some free advertising? but IM wasting MY time

B__DAWG 48 days ago
remember when he compiled a list of videos of him on stage with shitty bands?

B__DAWG 48 days ago
that was one of the weirdest things i ever seen

ej 48 days ago
please find for me

easyhateoven 48 days ago
you wasted your time making this thread

jimbo 48 days ago
that pile of YouTube links he posted was the most pathetic shit ever. prob spent hours on something absolutely no one cares about lol

theocean 48 days ago
the size of your ego isnt based on how many lanyards for metal and hardcore festivals that you have?

simon_belmont 48 days ago
I waste lots of time. Wasting time is cool

I would say I waste anywhere between 65-85% of my workday on any given day. Higher on days I don't work.

jimbo 48 days ago
yeah but you don't give a shit what other people think… or do you

B__DAWG 48 days ago
i've wasted probably the last decade of my life and i'm ok with it

I only give a shit what Stephen Brodsky thinks of me

evil_hero 48 days ago
couple more fun lil factoids about lurk hes wack af he sucks forever alone smarmy ass MF future broken jaw snarf snarf reps pit stains and smelling of old fast food

ej 48 days ago
i just want lurk to realize how he has squandered any chance of being a metal influencer by being an insufferable wannabe know it all

B__DAWG 48 days ago
also the fact he knows nothing about metal