Jurassic Park

carveyournamein 40 days ago
That's what I'm fixing to watch.

f*ck you, trind.

simon_belmont 40 days ago
If you need a fix https://youtu.be/M6YkVlI5VSU

Barbara 40 days ago
can you pause it when they get to the giant dookie scene and then you get n the foreground of your tv and take a pic to where it looks like you're the one dumpin it

No, I'm not using a TV.

Barbara 40 days ago
f*ck you

B__DAWG 40 days ago
i don't even like that film

B__DAWG 40 days ago
its alright, i guess

DOBSON! WE'VE GOT DOBSON!

_d0thack_ 40 days ago
I'm getting ready to smoke & watch The Thing with my lady friend. Hopefully she will let me get to Return of the Living Dead pt 2....☺️

B__DAWG 40 days ago
oh i love return of the living dead PART 2

_d0thack_ 40 days ago
1 & 2 are great. I've been trying to introduce her to my shit. She likes some bad films. I pick one, she picks one. Not tonight. I hope. I can't take the final Maze Runner movie.

B__DAWG 40 days ago
actually it's the first one i love. i can't remember the second one

_d0thack_ 40 days ago
The 1st one has the good OST with the dumb punk kids.

carveyournamein 2 minutes ago Hammond was an asshole. He was willing to pay for three years of digging in dirt for bones of things that can now be brought back to life, but he won't give Nedry a raise and isn't willing to cover the costs for more effective or redundant infrastructure. He hired one guy to maintain 2 million lines of code and due to cost overruns, Nedry had to eat the costs. It's Nedry's fault for getting into financial trouble due to underbidding to secure the position, but Hammond got what he paid for and Nedry paid for his mistakes.