Home > Forum > Topic

Bond director MeToo'd

God 49 days ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10816905/James-Bond-director-Cara-Fukunaga-accused-sexual-harassment-grooming-three-actresses.html lol, you can't groom ppl above 18 Also, two women were invited to a movie screening on a man's bed and then surprised by his intent

RAGINGFUCKMAN 49 days ago
these are starting to come out more with "Yeah, well I slept with him consensually" and most of the dudes that are like this are the ones "women trust", lmao... like just admit it, y'all as bad at decisions as men, and like men chose women with big tits over intelligence for years you're now choosing these "sensitive" men who are actually just creeps lol.

like, bitch, your dumb ass f*cked him, and gave him the green light that his way of life is ok; lmao, some dude who'll do that, but they're real quick to worry about someone they don't know smiling at them or some shit; quite literally from what we see on social media. now that's how you devalue and discredit a just cause.

theocean 49 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN...........this guy also did beasts of no nation i hope this doesnt kill his napoleon series project man

Barbara 49 days ago
Hard to read anything that link is godawful

also the fact our society is drifting further from an understanding of artist vs art, that's really not a good sign, at all. lol. and it should be noted; this isn't some anti-woman statement. this is strictly anti-human. there's a new age of "progressive man"...heh... that females are more often viewing as "chill guys", who are still men, scheming for relations, but presenting this false pretext of "you can talk to me about anything hehe we can watch netflix we like all the same shows, though i have no valuable genetic traits of a real man im a good guy!" so basically, these are the softest times.

We need a big war, now, something to thin the f*cking herd.

Portslob 49 days ago
Guy wants to f*ck hot chicks. Who cares.

well, at basic, yeah, that's fine but now it's this complex tapestry of social layers and judgment, so they should all be burnt alive inside a house thats on fire. or idk, something.

evil_hero 49 days ago
dudes over here risking it all for some 5s and 6s

Pilgrim 49 days ago
He's got "Fuk" in his name

Yeah; you should know what's coming.