Home > Forum > Topic

10 dead in Buffalo supermarket shooting

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Best part is the guy accused me of plagiarizing the review because he honestly couldn't believe that multiple people wouldn't like twitching tongues.

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
I'm sure he also believes that every woman who rejects him is a lesbian

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
I said their "slow" song (Depeche mode sounding crap) was like a bad joke from a goth kids episode of South Park. No one else said that. I thought it was pretty accurate and funny

carveyournamein 85 days ago
Lol

kort 85 days ago
fired from lambgoat for being...you

You got fired from Dominos for getting drunk on the job and eating customer orders.

Everything you do and say is the complete opposite of funny or cool.

You've got to be a f*cking idiot to get fired from a job where your only responsibility is driving the food to the people who order it.

kort 85 days ago
but my social worker says im a good person

Don't employees get to eat for free at Dominos? Is your life so completely out of control that you can't deliver a pizza without getting drunk or trying to scam someone?

kort 85 days ago
i dont think this is a safe space to tell you my feelings

God 85 days ago
Do you give pple the Seth Special as a way of a reverse pay-it-forward?

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Lol, the guy who has never done anything. Never had a friendly conversation. And never contributed thinks his limp wristed reply is gonna sink in. Dude, you've been an idiot here that literally everyone mocks for a decade plus. That's f*cking sad.

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
I got fired cuz webby takes payola from bad hardcore bands and I'm a lone wolf

*Is granted a second chance to be a contributing member of society* *Wastes it getting blacklisted at Dominos* -kort