Home > Forum > Topic

10 dead in Buffalo supermarket shooting

kort 85 days ago
look how cranky carve gets after he loads up his diaper with half digested wendys

carveyournamein 85 days ago
You're projecting.

kort 85 days ago
https://lambgoat.com/forum/t/14766/

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Psyop from the libs to drum up support pre midterm

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Kort pretends to be above the criticism with the sparky replies. But in reality, he has spent like what... 12 years being the dumbest guy on a message board full of rejects. Like people think he is dumber than that other idiot. He's never had a friendly moment or exchange with anyone. Whoever runs that username, regardless of identity, is a sad sad person

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Also, I've seen pictures of carve. He's not fat at all. What is wrong with you people

kort 85 days ago
xander style postin'

I am borderline obese now.

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
So now kort is pretending he doesn't know how I post? Did I once talk about Ireland or beating you up? Pretty terrible reference, dumb guy

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Originally, when I wrote hardcore reviews for lambgoat, webmaster was going to pay me by perma banning kort. That's all I asked for

God 85 days ago
This guy literally believes he's fooling us.

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
But then I gave twitching tongues a bad review and the guy from nails yelled at webmaster and I got let go and paid with an envelope full of stickers

Inkongudunk 85 days ago
Kort could be anyone. It doesn't matter at this point. It's still the same sad, sad, sad reality.

f*cking Nails.

I swear people in hardcore and metal bands are the most overly sensitive bitchmade retards.