Home > Forum > Topic

Jennifer

heatercornman 3/16/2022 5:58:27 PM
I can't believe how smart you think you are Do you even know i'm right behind you and that i saw you stumble home? Yeah i was there when you took that breath Unaware that it would be your last one I'm sure that you would have said goodbye And i know that everyone will miss you No, i'm not sorry for what i've done Close your eyes i'm gonna make you famous And i never got to know you And i never knew your name Yeah, life's not fair...but you know it Has a strange way of working out. (x2) My god, it's beautiful the way the crimson syrup drains away The art in the knife as it lathers red milk You are my canvas And i never got to know you And i never knew your name Yeah, life's not fair...but you know it Has a strange way of working out. (x2)

m00k 3/16/2022 6:47:45 PM
Androgynous we are. Ancient statues deformed in desert winds. Dead children play in mapplethorpe grey. Midnight orgies at the school for the blind. Learn to feel all over again. My name is anonymous. I taste like everyone. Medication blurs the last five percent

m00k 3/16/2022 6:50:03 PM
Best breakdown they ever wrote btw

Barbara 3/16/2022 6:53:22 PM
_steelpanda_ 2 hours ago Hahahahahaha that's amazing Never gave them a try, a glance. I'll check them out tonight. Any suggestions where to start first? Also, is nails worth a listen? I like no zodiac, but this dude at a bayside show in Nashville of all places was in line with a f*cking sick nails back patch. But his attitude about them was eww. Is that the fan base? Hard pass if yes Lol

easyhateoven 3/16/2022 7:59:01 PM
lol

carveyournamein 3/16/2022 8:00:29 PM
Lol

carveyournamein 3/17/2022 6:20:33 AM
Bump